Room opens for socializing and conversation at 6:45 PM
- Review of projects* recommended to Parks Department in 2016 for Green Lake Park
- Prioritizing projects for FOGL’s action in 2017
- Conversations on current Green Lake concerns: Parks District budget, Community Center plans and Evans Pool updates, etc.
- Treasurer’s Report and Webmasters Report
- We need a President, Vice-President, and Treasurer
*The To Do List was drawn up by the Friends of Green Lake and submitted to Seattle Parks and Recreation Department in July. It includes 24 items such as Improving Path Safety, Remodeling West Beach Changing Rooms, and Removing Trees in Shoreline Wall. For the complete list visit http://friendsofgreenlake.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016-July-To-Do-List.pdf
Next FOGL meeting will be April 25th. (We are meeting quarterly, or as needed, in 2017.)
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting.
Friends of Green Lake (FOGL) is a non-profit group in Seattle, Washington, whose mission is to ensure a healthy Green Lake for wildlife and recreation, for today and tomorrow.